Friday, August 3, 2007

Time Pass -- About


Hi friends, this is a blog where I intend to share with you some of the interesting and funny stuff that I come across – mostly as they are shared with me by my friends over the Internet and at times by my wanderings.

This blog is started by me as I am convinced that we also need some lighter moments once in a while. There are times when our moods will be low. May be we have not fared well in a practice exam or the real one, may be we have lost some serious money in the stock markets playing them and a number of other reasons as well. But we should never lose sight of what we have set for ourselves as our goal.

I found that taking a digression once in a way does help restore our focus, bring in some sanity to us in this mad world and also give us the much needed relief. Let’s take it easy and…

Enjoy…


2 comments:

JUS LIKE DAT said...

Dear Ramkyc,

Thats true, and thanks for this thought of yours. Happy blogging to you and happy reading to us...


Vidhya

Hari Nair said...

Sire, wonderful initiative indeed! This will definitely add another dimension to the indefatigable effort put in by you. Keep updating, and keep contributing! We all appreciate that! Thanks much! :)